Nuvo Spine and Sports in Encino is a preferred provider for Cedars-Sinai
We provide an elevated level of specialty care, cultivating trusted relationships with patients, and developing high-quality, comprehensive treatment plans to meet your needs.
We aim to not only reduce or eliminate your pain, but improve your quality of life. And in turn, the life of those who care about you the most. We don’t just treat the symptoms of pain, we work to correct the source of your pain.
At Nuvo Spine and Sports Institute of Encino we specialize in diagnosing and treating conditions including:
- Neck and back pain including herniated discs, compression fractures and degenerative disc disease
- Joint pain including arthritis and facet joint hypertrophy
- Nerve pain including sciatica and cervical radiculopathy
- Sports and work related injuries including tennis elbow, torn meniscus and plantar fasciitis
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Spasticity treatment and management
- Pain associated with cancer
Our compassionate team and award-winning physician offer state-of-the-art pain solutions and advanced care customized to your specific circumstances. Out minimally invasive treatment options include:
- Biological therapy (Platelet Rich Plasma, Stem Cell Therapy and Alpha 2 Macroglobulin)
- Injections for pain including: nerve block solutions, epidural, Taumeel and Zeel injections)
- Advanced Neurostimulation
- Intrathecal pump
- Spinal cord stimulators
- Radiofrequency ablation
A look at our Encino Pain Management Clinic:
Maps and Directions:
Located in the prestigious Encino Executive Tower, our Encino office is in the heart of the San Fernando Valley and serves Burbank, Calabasas, Canoga Park, Chatsworth, Northridge, Van Nuys, Sherman Oaks and North Hollywood and surrounding communities.
LEARN ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL TREATMENT OPTIONSSCHEDULE MY CONSULTATION
Our Pain Management Doctor
Payam Vahedifar, M.D. is certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation with a specialization in Pain Medicine. A specialist in non-surgical intervention and orthopedic pain management, Dr. Vahedifar is qualified to treat athletes and patients of all backgrounds in need of joint and spinal pain relief. LEARN MORE ABOUT DR. VAHEDIFAR
Nuvo Encino Pain Management Patients Talk About the Quality of their Care…
Dr. Vahedifar's pain management strategies integrate cutting-edge medical technology with targeted interventions to minimize pain and treat pain’s underlying causes.
Latest posts by Dr. Payem Vahedifar M.D. (see all)
- The Health Hazards of Sitting: Osteoporosis, Heart Disease and More? - June 26, 2019
- Pairing Mozart With Meds May Help Relieve Pain [new study] - April 8, 2019
- LA Rams’ Todd Gurley Trying Regenerative Stem Cells to Heal His Knee - March 21, 2019