We provide comprehensive, innovative and compassionate care for many painful conditions, including:
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Cervical Spinal Stenosis (CSS)
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD)
- Facet Joint Pain
- Herniated Discs
- Hip Arthritis
- Knee Arthritis
- Labrum Tears
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis (LSS)
- Meniscus Tears
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Sciatica (Lumbar Radiculopathy)
- Spinal Compression Fractures
- Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
Our State-of-the-Art Diagnostic Services
Any chronic pain sufferer knows all too well how difficult it is to verbalize the pain that they are in so that other people can understand what they are going through. The fact is that pain is unique to the individual, explaining it can be nearly impossible.
Determining the underlying cause of your pain is vital to pursuing focused pain treatments that directly target the problem and source of pain. As we provide our patients comprehensive and compassionate care for pain, we specialize in diagnosing and pinpointing conditions that produce the pain.
Once the cause of your pain is established, we immediately pursue effective and customized pain treatment plans that aim to improve your quality of life. If you or your loved one has been suffering from any pain condition, including any of the following, allow our award-winning team to deliver the innovative care and pain relief you need and deserve.
Dr. Vahedifar's pain management strategies integrate cutting-edge medical technology with targeted interventions to minimize pain and treat pain’s underlying causes.
Latest posts by Dr. Payem Vahedifar M.D. (see all)
- The Health Hazards of Sitting: Osteoporosis, Heart Disease and More? - June 26, 2019
- Pairing Mozart With Meds May Help Relieve Pain [new study] - April 8, 2019
- LA Rams’ Todd Gurley Trying Regenerative Stem Cells to Heal His Knee - March 21, 2019