Learn more about our state-of-the-art, non-invasive treatment options:
- A2M (Alpha 2 Macroglobulin)
- Adipose and Bone Marrow Aspiration Stem Cell Therapies
- Advanced Neurostimulation
- Biological Therapy
- Disc-FX® System
- Epidural for Pain Treatment
- Facet Joint Injection
- Fluoroscopy Guided Injection
- Genicular Nerve Block
- HydroDiscectomy / SpineJet™ Percutaneous HydroDiscectomy
- Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy (IDET)
- Intrathecal Pump
- Kyphoplasty and Vertebroplasty
- MILD Procedure for Spinal Stenosis
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
- Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Superion Procedure
- Sympathetic Nerve Block
- Traumeel injections
- Zeel Injections
Stop suffering from pain with our innovative, comprehensive and compassionate care.
At Nuvo Spine and Sports Institute and Ortho Regenerative Center, we understand that your pain is unique to you and requires a custom treatment approach. What works for one person does not necessarily work for the next. We use a multi-faceted method and Advanced Pain Management Procedures to relieve your pain and more importantly, get to the of the problem
Our top priority is improving the health and well-being of our patients. We achieve this by providing the most advanced, cutting-edge pain treatments and delivering successful results safely with lower risks than those associated with invasive surgery.
Our award-winning doctor, Dr. Payam Vahedifar, M.D., is a board-certified specialist in physical medicine, rehabilitation, and pain medicine, and delivers our patients the highest quality care and service possible.
If you or your loved one has been suffering from neck, back pain or orthopedic joint-related pain, there is no better time than the present to reclaim your life with the help of Nuvo Spine.
Dr. Vahedifar's pain management strategies integrate cutting-edge medical technology with targeted interventions to minimize pain and treat pain’s underlying causes.
Latest posts by Dr. Payem Vahedifar M.D. (see all)
- Pairing Mozart With Meds May Help Relieve Pain [new study] - April 8, 2019
- LA Rams’ Todd Gurley Trying Regenerative Stem Cells to Heal His Knee - March 21, 2019
- The Opioid Epidemic – Is It Politics vs. Physicians’ Judgment? - March 11, 2019